Made by: Merx
Series of furniture for employees IQ is designed for those who prefer a modern style of work. Represented as a bench-system, it allows you to rationally use the premises of any area and configuration, creating comfortable seats for employees and a separate work area for the manager.
IQ series presents a large number of elements, which completely correspond to the notions of comfort and practicality of office furniture.
- The tabletop is 18 mm plywood. Coating – varnish. Inserts on the facades – 18 mm chipboard (anthracite or white).
- The frame of the table is a metal pipe 60×20. Coating – powder coating structure RAL7016 (anthracite) or RAL9010 (white)
- Body of bookcases and containers is 18 mm chipboard (anthracite or white).
- Bookcase shelves – chipboard 18 mm (anthracite or white).
- Facades – plywood 18 mm. Coating – varnish.
- Back walls of bookcases – plywood 18 mm. Coating – varnish.
- Opening system of the bookcases is the Slip top Blumotion (Blum, Austria).
- Box opening system – flush mounting guides Tandem (Blum, Austria).
- Tables, bookcases and containers with adjustable Ø25 screw (Hafele, Germany).